A few notes:
– Please rest assured, kapaFEDs, that we will continue to hold ourselves to the highest safety standards. This will be a learning experience for us, and we will better anticipate how to deal with such incidents and further minimizing risks, or any such similar incidents occurring ever again.
– We are banning the move that was used on Robin Sane for further use in any MWF events.
– The only thing I ask is all those who were vocal in their disappointment in us regarding this incident, be as vocal when other similar incidents occur in the local, or SEA pro-wrestling scene. Our local scene, alone, has seen many incidents that should not be forgotten. I only ask that these fans are as vocal with those entities in expressing their dismay at that particular entity’s error(s) in judgement. We would never look to sweep an incident as significant as this under the rug. We will always be honest with you, mga kapaFEDs, when faults of this magnitude are made. We genuinely hope that all those affected will forgive us, in time.
– I hope this is the last time I will ever have to speak to you as my ‘other job in MWF’. I prefer the ‘Senior Analyst’ role, because I get to interact with all of you wonderful kapaFEDs.
– Lastly, the wrestler I was tending to before the Robin Sane incident, is fine and fully recovered.
Thank you, if you have reached this far. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are only starting our second year. We are still learning. We will get better. We will continue to strive for excellence.
We hope you continue to stick around with us, our beloved kapaFEDs. You mean the world to us. Thank you, and may God/The Universe bless you all.
All photos by Miggy Hilario